20071115

ZZZ.

Gay. Feeling utterlyyyy gay. I'm so dreading tomorrow hellujah. The thought of it is so damn gross already. Meetings, suppliers, projects, tutorials, assignments. AHHHHHHHHH. School sucks. I need to do something about my grades. WHY DID I ENDED MYSELF IN BUSINESS SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE? Sigh. So pointless, pointless, pointless.... It's almost 2 years alr, I'm still regretting. SIGH... I miss 4intergrity. So bad. ): I wna see my candy and girlfriend sooooo badly. )): Jolene doesn't wna feel momo anymore )): Can't help. Our hearts they beat and break..

Anyway the reason why I came here to blog is to really really really wna get everything else of my head and get along with tomorrow. Pray that I'll survive it. Co&Co is so boring....... Wished I died in my sleep. Why must a wake up you'd asked me..


bf.

he likes it. lol.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home